Joy Division 2.0: Agent Side Grinder am 08.05. im Komma in Esslingen.
1. What was the most wonderful gig you ever played?
Kristoffer Grip: The student festival in Caen, France. 6000 people dressed up as Tintin, The Reaper and Marsipulami!
2. Where would you absolutely love to play?
3. Please describe your worst studio experience.
Kristoffer: When the cables are burning.
4. What would your music sound like if Elvis had never existed?
Kristoffer: Like early Tommy Steele.
5. The title of the book that touched you most is…
Kristoffer: Songs of Faith and Experience – William Blake.
6. Which ringtone do you use?
Kristoffer: Sounds like an old phone.
7. The most beautiful love song ever is called…
Kristoffer: Blue Velvet – Bobby Vinton.
8. Which song (except your own songs) do you know by heart?
Kristoffer: In dreams – Roy Orbison
9. Which Beatles song deserves a decent cover (by you)?
Kristoffer: A Day in the Life.
11. Which TV show is essential?
Kristoffer: The news.
12. Please tell us your favourite joke.
Kristoffer: Market competition.
13. Describe the perfect stage outfit.
Kristoffer: Suit and leather.
14. Your favourite candy?
15. What would you be today if you had not become a musician?
Kristoffer: A musician.
16. In which band would you like to play (except your own)?
Kristoffer: The 80ies russian band Kino.
17. What’s your favourite instrument?
18. The greatest musical genius (dead or alive)?
Kristoffer: Brian Eno.
20. How would you spend an unexpected gift of 1000 Euro (you’re not allowed to invest in alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, holidays or prostitution)?
Kristoffer: Charcoal and paper.
21. Have you ever been to Stuttgart?
Kristoffer: Never, so we are very much looking forward to experience it!